RTS type Outdoor on load break switch (switch disconnector) contained in this list are destined to switch stub lines and ring main lines or transformers( It can be equipped with MV HRC fuse links as short circuit protection function) or for switching under on load conditions.
RTS type switch comply with IEC/IEEE and DVE-recommendation standards. Especially comply with DIN VDE 0670 part 3 and IEC publication IEC-60265, IEC-129.
a) Air temperature: Maximum temperature: +75℃; Minimum temperature:-45℃
b) Humidity: Monthly average humidity 95%; Daily average humidity 90% .
c) Altitude above sea level: Maximum installation altitude: 2500m
d) Ambient air not apparently polluted by corrosive and flammable gas, vapor etc.
e) No frequent violent shake
Features and benefits
• Compact design
• All steel parts either in stainless steel or hot-dip galvanized
• Solid and stable base frame
• Main contact with icing protection
• Insulators available in porcelain or alternatively in silicone
• Minimal sag for the line-connection thanks to the two fixed terminals
• Completely maintenance antirust AL alloy -Arc chamber
• Switching-off procedure without external arc
• Short circuit making capacity under specific conditions possible
• Fixing on the supporting structure either by clamping (free setting) or screwing (holes in the base frame)
• Easy on-site installation and setting
• High reliability: up to 1’000 cycles (depending on the making current)
• All conducting parts either silver, nickel or tin-plated
• Practically maintenance-free
Drawing and dimension