Farady offers a complete range of distribution transformers designed to grant the reliability, durability, and efficiency required in utility, industrial, and commercial applications. Farady’s liquid-filled transformers are manufactured in accordance with the most demanding industry and international standards. Compliance with important standards, from IEC to VDE, is a matter of course, just as much as the exclusive use of high-quality materials. Qualified employees implement the demanding standards in daily practice.
Standard & Features
-Product Range:15kVA-20MVA, up to 44kV
-System voltage: max. 36 kVA 200 BIL
-Coolers: corrugated wall or radiator
-Oil preservation: hermetically sealed or conservator/free breathing
-Tap changer: off-circuit or on-load
-Cooling medium: mineral oil, Midel
-Steel type core clamping system
-High voltage (HV) multilayer winding
-Low voltage (LV) foil winding or layer winding
-Winding materials aluminium or copper
-High temperature class transformers
-Low noise solution
-Efficient transformers with reduced losses
-Cooling: ONAN, ONAN/ONAF, KFAF, KFW
a) Suitable for indoor or outdoor application
b)Air temperature: Maximum temperature: +40℃; Minimum temperature:-30℃
c) Humidity: Monthly average humidity 95%; Daily average humidity 90% .
d) Altitude above sea level: Maximum installation altitude: 2000m.
e)Max wind speed:35M/s
f) Ambient air not apparently polluted by corrosive and flammable gas, vapor etc.
g) No frequent violent shake
Note: Beyond those services condition should enquiry to manufacturer technical dept during order
• Voltage ratio. Polarity and phase relationship test on each tapping
• Resistance of all windings
• No-load current and no-load losses measurement
• Load losses measurement at rated current and frequency
• Impedance voltage measurement
• Induced over-voltage and separate source voltage withstand tests
• Impulse voltage withstand test.
• Noise level test
• Oil leakage test
• Overload test at 150% rated current for one hour after temperature rise test and hot resistance measurement of (HV – LV)